- No time for a haul out? Our fast and reliable floating repair service is the answer.
- A mast to keel retrofit solution, fully supervised to save the client time and money. Our dedicated team will ensure a timely refit based off nearly 23 years of experience successfully completing these demanding jobs.
- In compliance with Malaysian maritime regulations, vessels should undergo annual docking every year. Let us help you with your compliance while offering immediate support should there be any findings that need correction.
- Using our knowledge and know-how to help with your new-build project. We can also provide on-site support and an extensive list of trusted and proven sub-contractors for any job.
- We have successfully completed a number of conversions for many different hull types and vessel classes. Our expert staff will make sure nothing is overlooked.
- Our experienced engineering staff consist of multiple skillsets and can help you troubleshoot issues you may experience from time to time. Contact us to let us know about your problem.
Weldan Marine Services are proud of their extensive client base covering government and commercially owned vessels.We also cater to the repair of privately owned vessels, such as luxury boats, tourism related craft and private yachts.Listed below are some of the clients we have served at Weldan Marine Services.
AT WMS WE CAN OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
A strategic location for your vessel to dock with comprehensive facilities and “well done” services to suits any vessel requirements.
With the most skilled and experienced operation team in Sabah, your vessel is in good hands from day one until we successfully deliver back to you. Our operational staff are always on standby to answer your questions and concerns.
We are proud of our achievements in obtaining 4 stars 3 times in a row for MIDES Competitiveness Rating for Enhancement (MCORE) in 2015, 2017 & 2020 and as a member in the Malaysian Industry Council for Defense, Enforcement and Security (MIDES). We also have been awarded by the SME Corp Malaysia 4 stars 2 times for SME Competitiveness Rating for Enhancement (SCORE) 2015 & 2020. Our success is based on our principles and our motto "well done" and our customer satisfaction contributes to the success.
KD Jerong 3505 and KD Todak 3506 both alongside at Weldan Marine Services jetty.
Testing and commissioning system are ongoing for KD Jerong 3505 as she still in her final stages before she have her maiden voyage.
As for KD Todak 3506 she is having her emergency inspection for before ongoing defense operational.
Our skilled workforce at their best completing necessary work before handling the vessels back to our client.
All persons conducting work on site must comply the safety induction and complete the form prior to starting. All safety and environmental requirements for work must be understood and met.
Toolbox meeting every Friday on 0900 hours are mandatory to every worker in Weldan Marine Services
Mile 1 1/4 Jalan Leila, P.O. Box 1232, 90713, Sandakan, Sabah, East Malaysia.
Tanjung Mowtas, Batu Sapi, Sandakan, Sabah, East Malaysia
+(6089) 616 222
+(6089) 616 888